29 May 2012

j'adore

I hope you all had an awesome Memorial Day weekend! It was gorgeous here in L.A. so I tried to be outside as much as possible. A long bike ride, an ocean-view hike, some gardening and a little r&r pretty much sums up my 3 days. Oh, and food. There's always tasty food involved!

I love long weekends...I always feel so refreshed afterwards. And this one was no different. Being out and about, I was inspired by all the summery goodness I came across, and as I start my work week I'll let the images in my mind carry me through to next weekend when I can get out and play some more.

It's another beautiful morning and j'adore....

this pink & green ranunculus


this rochas clutch


yummy ice cream


this a.l.c. sweater


these soludos for j. crew espadrilles


this wall hanging


this linus dutchi cruiser


♥ amanda

No comments: