29 June 2012

j'adore

Happy Friday! It's been a long week, so I decided to start the day by perusing some of my favorite sites, which always puts me in a good mood and gets me ready to face the day ahead. Colors, images, quotes...they all have a major affect on me. The ones below spoke rather loudly to me as I sipped my morning coffee and slowly joined the coherent world, so I thought I'd pass them along.

It's (almost) time for weekend frolicking and j'adore....

this truth
this iPad case + this hobo

this lemlem scarf + this gummy watch

this hat

these bird sheets + these reversible quilts

this pitcher + this chandelier

these bookends

this usb mix tape + these notebooks

this slingshot pencil + these "new black" pencils

this perfectly balanced and completely awesome jenga-block-and-balloon desk

amanda

No comments: